Tuesday, March 18, 2008

God works in an amazing ways...Chris Tomlin-Indescribable

I heard this song for the first time today and there is a line that says...


"You see the depths of my heart and you love me the same...You are amazing God."

This line really struck me because the Lord has really showered his blessings on me this month and I am ever so thankful for his generosity, provision, and the fact that He seems ever present and near to me right now. He answered not only my prayers but the prayers of others as well. The testimony of God's faithfulness is abounding. But, I know my heart is so deceitful and wicked and yet He has done great things despite me! Thank GOD for grace and mercy. As I heard the readings during mass last Saturday I was again dumbfounded at the realization that I've only applied God to the financial part of my life. For one this is the security, and maybe because I know He is the only one that can see me through this New Year. I know He is big enough to provide money and that is NO BIG DEAL TO HIM! His streets are paved with GOLD! But the fact is I can't see past my own needs. I want to start really praying for others, giving to others, blessing others the way I have been blessed. Being sensitive to how the Lord wants other to see His love thru my deeds and just by believing that He will provide, I can vow that He doesn’t give you what you want but He always gives you what you need.

It is all thanks to Him that next week I will be starting a new adventure In Nicosia Cyprus. A new job, new amazing colleagues, better working hours and a much better wage then I used to get in the last 5 years. It all thanks to Him that He made me meet an amazing girl who loves me and I’m sure I’m gonna miss while I’m away but she knows that what I’m doing is what has been planned for me. It is all thanks to Him that I have true friend who come running to me when all I takes me is just an sms… your love is indescribable and uncontainable Lord. I never find the right words and enough words to thank you for all that you do to me. Thank you so much for loving me... the following is a an amazing song written and sung by Chris Tomlin...enjoy, it is too intense and meaning to let it go by without enjoying the tune, his amazing voice but most important listen carefully to the lyrics





From the highest of heights to the depths of the sea
Creation's revealing Your majesty
From the colors of fall to the fragrance of spring
Every creature unique in the song that it sings
All exclaiming

Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
All powerful, untamable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God

Who has told every lightning bolt where it should go
Or seen heavenly storehouses laden with snow
Who imagined the sun and gives source to its light
Yet conceals it to bring us the coolness of night
None can fathom

Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name
You are amazing God
All powerful, untamable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God
You are amazing God

Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
All powerful, untamable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God
Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
INCOMPARABLE, unchangeable
You see the depths of my heart and You love me the same
You are amazing God
You are amazing God


Site Meter

2 comments:

Claire said...

It's amazing how you always bring tears to my eyes!!!!!i'm gonna miss you big time!!!!mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

CODama said...

I will miss your caring and lovable character tooooo, but mostly I'm gonna miss you mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa